Here we grow again! We've moved to 3492 B Stellhorn Road, Fort Wayne, IN 46815
HHRG provides employers an alternative to expensive legal representation or hiring a large HR staff. Our passion is to help your company become more profitable and offer you more time and resources to grow your business.
What can Harris Human Resources group do for your business?
Harris Human Resources Group will:
How does Harris Human Resources Group do it?
Harris Human Resources Group always begins with a FREE assessment session. Then we offer a wide range of service options including Project, Hourly, Quarterly and Annual Retention packages all designed specifically to meet your businesses needs. Our services include:
Meet THE FOUNDER
Our experienced human resources professional team has been serving area businesses for over 25 years.
Founder & Owner
Current Job Openings
We always strive for the best.
Immediate opening for a Controller in Fremont, Indiana. The following essential duties and requirements are listed below:
Manage finance and accounting functions providing information, primarily financial in nature, about all company activities that will assist management and Board members and other users in making educated economic decisions about the company's operations and future.
This position is responsible for managing the Accounting Administrator.
This job operates in an office setting environment.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
This position requires minimal travel.
Required Education and Experience
Preferred Education and Experience
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Apply online at Zip Recruiter.
Opening for a Marketing & Administrative Coordinator in Freemont, Indiana. The following essential duties and requirements are listed below:
The Marketing and Administrative Coordinator will promote the company’s products and services to existing and prospective customers through strategic use of graphics, logos, and other promotional products, as well as, facilitate efficiently a variety of clerical and administrative tasks.
· Collaborates with sales or marketing representatives to fully understand product and communication needs.
· Gathers the materials necessary to understand the project and competition in the area such as literature or previous marketing campaigns; analyzes these materials to determine the most effective communications technique.
· Based on assessment, drafts and proposes communications campaigns, which may include social and online media, print media, direct mail, and other multimedia.
· Evaluates success of campaigns when completed.
· Answers and transfers phone calls, screening when necessary.
· Welcomes and directs visitors and clients.
· Maintains filing systems as assigned.
· Retrieves information as requested from records, email, minutes, and other related documents.
· Coordinates and schedules travel, meetings, and appointments for managers or supervisors.
· Prepares agendas and schedules for meetings.
· Maintains a system for recording expenses and the use of petty cash.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
· 3 – 5 years of Marketing and/or Administrative Assistance experience required.
· Experience with marketing through social media, including on-line marketing.
· Associates degree required; Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field preferred.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Basic understanding of clerical procedures and systems such as recordkeeping and filing.
· Ability to work independently.
· This position does not have any supervisory relationships
· This is an office setting and will require extensive sitting and computer work.
Position Type/Expected Hours:
· This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Apply online at Zip Recruiter.
Opening for a Staffing Coordinator/Recruiter in Warsaw, Indiana. The following essential duties and requirements are listed below:
The Staffing Coordinator/Recruiter will research, develop, and implement effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for employer. Along with growing an applicant pool of potential new hires, the incumbent will also be responsible on improving employee retention goals for all areas of employer.
Education and Experience:
© 2018 - Harris Human Resources Group, Inc.